Phoenix Wright: FATWR Phoenix Wright: FATWR

mmm!

Good use of the sprites but i don't really recommend making the sprite zoomin or popping up of like that...

Ultimate Ace Attorney FF Ultimate Ace Attorney FF

lolers

im a fan of the series too and i have to say.. It was surprisingly good. Ahahaha i thought it was gonna be one of those phoenix wrong type of flash where the characters just lip syncs with some random audio. I'm glad you didn't those types.! good stuff!

i made a mini AJ clip, here on newgrounds! Hope you'll watch it ;)

The Donkey The Donkey

Practice practice practice.

I see your direction in this video. Keep improving your animations! Do it by Frame by Frame or Tweening! Add details and such. If the donkey is moving, shouldn't the tail wag with it too? Doesn't the Donkey blink too? See, just add these details. Your animations will go nowhere if you don't practice.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

LOL

LOL ahahahhaha so friggin funny PAPER PAPER PAPER PAPER!

Greg's Officemax Freakout Greg's Officemax Freakout

lol

lol nice, i use to work in officemax. The associates are suppose to go thru the aisle and fix the aisles. Like putting the item back to its correct spot. Now I know all of us does this, we pick up an item, look at it, and just dump it somewhere. The associates are suppose to go thru every aisle every week to discard the old price sales and put up new sales tag.

It's the Managers duty to put up new planogram for every aisle, because the items price changes, some items are discontinued (which are worth 1 penny. I'm serious.) and some are moved to different aisles. Like Greg, he finds a calendar which is like 12.99 and it rings up 16.99. OfficeMax is suppose to honor the 12.99 price and immediately change the price tag. Same thing for the mouse

Anyways! nice video lol had me laughing

p.s. The shirt is suppose to be Black ;)

Phoenix Wright - CFA Phoenix Wright - CFA

oooo!

Im a Phoenix Wright fan myself, and I gotta say. The voices were great!! Good shit ;)

catbrush responds:

thanks :)

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

coolio

cool, did you actually do a mini live version of this and actually traced it? .. well anyway, great animation and i'm yearning for mo! XD

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

dude

good clip ; too short
doesn't matter if it's stick figures or not as long you tell the story...

Animesuki Intro Animesuki Intro

wow

nice.. !!! i tottally forgot about the contest!!!

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn